Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Post - Chicago



May 10th, I had the day off, so I decided to visit the legendary, Wrigley Field in Chicago. It was built in 1914, and has been the home of the Cubs since 1916. I've been to a few ballparks around the country, and found this one to be one of the most enjoyable, for it's traditions, and heritage, and functionality. It cost just $250,000 to construct, and offers one of the most enjoyable spectator experiences. It's longevity and culture is a tribute to the windy city. Our seats were pretty good, and with my zoom lens on, I was able to capture this photo of Alfonso Soriano ripping an RBI double into left field. One of the only highlights for the Cubs that night in their 4-2 loss to the Marlins.


1 comment:

  1. You're getting pretty darn good with that camera, Kyle!

    ReplyDelete