Thursday, July 8, 2010

More Colorado exploring






I drove to Laramie, Wyoming on Tuesday morning, for a referee camp at the University of Wyoming. Being new to Colorado, I needed to go to this camp, in order to be seen by the big dogs of basketball in Colorado. It went really well, and I made most of the necessary connections that I needed to. On the way home, I had a couple extra hours, and decided to venture out into the Colorado wilderness. I took a scenic route that led me to the right place at the right time.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are still reffing because you are good at it. It would be so nice to have time and freedom to roam at leisure and take pics like you do. You are getting some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the tress marching up the hill or marching down? We love you - Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete